Once a week at Uni we have a Study Skills Workshop. This is where we get set a 2.5 hour brief which has to be completed within the time limit.
Last week we got given a page of copy and had to rearrange it into a type only flyer layout.
Above are two of my best InDesign conclusions.
The 2nd outcome for my summer project was based around the starting point: Mud.
I had a lot of fun with this project, creating giant mud letters in my back garden.
I also created a flip book displaying all the individual mud letters.
Project inspired by Stefan Sagmeister
Over the summer we were set a project where we had to describe our summer experiences through the use of the alphabet.
My first outcome was music. As music festivals where the highlight of my summer, i decided to give each letter of the alphabet a musical symbol.
I composed a piece of music which (after you worked out the code) spelt out: A Summer Of Music.
To move this project forward i also designed T-Shirts and transfered the coded sheet music onto them.